Three day treatment schedule for our foreign patients
- Allocate a minimum of 2 or 3 days for hair transplant. Plan the date.
- Buy your flight tickets to Istanbul.
- Email your flight tickets to email@example.com
- Arrive Istanbul.
- Our agent will pick you up from the airport. He is the guy standing and holding your name at the exit :)
- Our agent will take you to the hotel. You can rest in your hotel or sightsee Istanbul (recommended action!).
Our agents regularly check flight information and get ready for you at the airport. You don’t need to worry about anything. They are always on time.
- Our driver will pick you up from the hotel.
- We perform microFUE hair transplantation under local anesthesia. It is safe, easy and comfortable for you.
- Our driver will take you back to the hotel after the operation.
- We recommend patients to rest until the following morning after surgery. You can return to your home immediately after the surgery if you wish so.
MicroFUE is a very safe operation and our team has done 1000’s of operations. Each and every one of them is an expert at what she does with at least 4 years of experience.
- Our driver will pick you up from the hotel for a follow-up consultation.
- You will have your follow-up consultation with Dr. Maral.
- You may choose to fly home after the follow-up consultation or you may choose to remain in Istanbul and spend a few days sightseeing.(Recommended action! The city is beautiful!)
- After just 3 days, you will be able to wash your hair by yourself.
- You can expect to return to work and your daily activities in 3-4 days.
- You will be able to resume your exercise routine and participation in sports, including swimming, within a week.
- One week later, thanks to the microFUE technique, only you (and us) will know that you had a hair transplantation.
We have a very transparent and fair pricing policy.
It ranges between €1700 to €2100 based on the number of grafts extracted from your head.
check the details here!
It’s time to take action. Check your flight ticket to Turkey!