- Hair transplant is relatively simple procedure and done through local anesthesia. Modern techniques are minimally invasive. Recovery and healing time (back to the normal life and working) is so short – within 3 days.
Why hair is important? Hair ……
- is a source of pride and self-esteem.
- creates more youthful and attractive appearance.
- offers some protection from the cold and heat, including sunlight.
- delivers a personal statement to the followers of hair fashion.
What does a hair transplant provide?
- Hair transplant is the only effective treatment method for male pattern, androgenic hair loss and balding.
- Hair transplant restores your own hair back to you. Its is simple, permanent and a natural way of hair restoration. Transplanted hairs grow life-time to whatever lenght you wish and if you cut your new hair – it will grow back.
- A natural soft hairline, vertex whirl, accurate growth direction in any given area,…. – all possible. You can feel your new hair when you touch it and when being touched.
- You will feel confident in all your physical activities.
- If you wish, you can dye your hair and style it according to the latest hair fashion.