Associate Professor Dr. Tuğrul Maral, M.D.
Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Dr. Tuğrul Maral is the Founder and Chief Plastic Surgeon of Maral Klinik for Hair Transplantation and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Dr. Maral is a member of FUE Europe Society, The European Organization of Hair Restoration Professionals.
- Dr. Maral completed his high-school education at Fen Lisesi (High School of Science) in Ankara, the capital of Turkey (1978-1981).
- Dr. Maral obtained his education and diplomas in medicine and aesthetic plastic surgery from one of Turkey’s most prestigious medical schools, Hacettepe University School of Medicine in Ankara (1981-1995).
- In 1995, Dr. Maral earned his qualification as an Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon.
- In 2002, he was appointed as Associate Professor in Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Between 1995 and 2006, Dr. Maral worked as Head of the Plastic Surgery Department and also Coordinator of Surgical Departments at Başkent University Hospital in Ankara.
- Between 2006 and 2009, he worked as Head of the Plastic Surgery Department of the Anadolu (Anatolian) Hospital, a private hospital in Istanbul, Turkey which is affiliated with The John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- Dr. Maral started his own private practice at Maral Klinik in 2008.
Dr. Maral’s Memberships
- FUE Europe Society
- The European Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- The European Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Turkish Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Turkish Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Turkish Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Istanbul Medical Chamber of Turkish Medical Association