Dr. Maral, Chief of Hair Transplant Team
- Dr. Maral is a member of FUE Europe Society, The European Organization of Hair Restoration Professionals.
Dr. Maral’s primary duties and responsibilities:
- Online, preoperative and postoperative consultations with the patients.
- Surgical planning of FUE hair transplants and designing the preliminary hairline.
- Supervising and monitoring all FUE transplant operations.
- Providing medical and surgical safety and support before, during and after the surgery.
- Providing postoperative check-up, long-term care and follow-up.
- Documantation and storage of medical records.
- Primary responsibility on all kind of medico-legal issues for all operations.
- Continuous education of the hair transplant team and himself.
Yesim Alkan, Lead FUE Hair Transplant Technician
- Yesim Alkan is senior and lead hair transplant technician at Maral Hair Klinik since 2008.
- She is a member of FUE Europe Society, The European Organization of Hair Restoration Professionals.
- Opening the incisions for later graft placement standardizes the results of the hair transplants. Lead technician’s primary duty is opening these tiny incisions on all patients of Maral Hair Klinik.
- Lead technician takes part in the planning of the surgery and preoperative consultations with Dr. Maral, designs final hairline, and monitors graft extraction and implantation stages for all the surgeries.
- Lead technician also has great experience on the graft extractions and implantations, Sapphire-FUE, beard graft transplant, P…R…P treatment and all other techniques of hair transplantation as well.
Other team members
- Other team members (operating nurses or technicians) have excelled in graft extractions and graft implantations.